Table of Contents Hide
- Undated Daily Planners
- Undated weekly planners
- Rocketbook Smart Reusable Planner
- What should you look for when buying a planner?
If you are thinking of using a planner from today, getting one of the undated planners is right for you.
Whether several months have passed or it is almost the end of a year, that doesn’t matter. With a non-dated planner, you can start organizing your tasks and planning your days at any point during the year.
You even can take a break if needed. You are free of commitment and the feeling of guilt for wasting any page.
Dateless planners give you flexibility about using it and taking breaks. That’s why huge numbers of people are a fan of non-dated planners. And, me also.
In this article, we’ll learn about the ten best undated planners you can use to start managing time from today and be more productive, like high achievers.
Let’s get started.
Note: The planners are the most rated on Amazon and have been selected based on brand popularity. Also, they have organized based on layouts. Each planner has a different format. You can choose a suitable design according to your purpose. I also included the variations of the same brand and similarities with other brands to help compare each with other planners.
Undated Daily Planners
Daily planners are excellent for organizing and planning your day-to-day tasks. Also, be motivated for daily personal development activities like gratitude practice, habit development, and fitness tracking. Here are five daily undated planners listed below.
1. Panda Planner Classic
A 90-day planner designed based on positive psychology and neuroscience. Help you improve not only productivity and time management but also spiritual well-being. Also, improve your organizational skills and maintain a balanced lifestyle. With Panda Planner, you can begin your day with a positive mindset and review your accomplishments at the end of the day—a great planner to keep yourself on track and accountable.
Specialty: A daily planner with weekly and monthly review sections.
- Purpose: Productivity, Time Management, Happiness
- Format: Daily (with weekly and monthly reviews)
- Size: 5.25″ x 8.25″
- Layout: 1 Day in Two-Page Spread
- Binding: Hardcover
- Cover Material: Paper
- Paper Thickness: 100 gsm
- Daily, weekly, and Monthly agenda sections
- 3 Bookmark ribbons for multi-section planning
- An elastic band to keep the planner closed
- The inner Pocket on the back cover holds extra papers
- It comes with an ebook and Video course for instruction
- Decide the focus of the day
- Write Gratitude and affirmation
- Set the top 5 priorities for the day
- Have space for tasks and notes
- Schedule a day from 6 am – 9 pm
- Review daily performance
- No pen holder
- A bit pricey for only one quarter.
Variations of same brand:
- Panda Planner Pro – 8.5″ x 11″, 6 Months, 100 gsm, 1 Day/Page – View on Amazon
- Daily Planner 2.0 – 5.75″ x 8.25″, 3 Months, 80 gsm, 1 Day/Page – View on Amazon
2. Clever Fox Daily Planner – 2nd Edition
After a huge success, Clever Fox Daily Planner released its second edition, removing the previous version’s shortcomings. If you are looking for a premium quality planner, the Clever Fox Planner is right for you. Colorful Layouts and multiple features will help you plan your days more joyfully. Aside from daily planning, you can plan your goals, manage to-do lists, track habits, reflect on your performance, and be motivated by gratitude practice and affirmations. You can even give this planner as a gift because it comes with a fascinating gift box.
Specialty: Colorful Layouts and different color schemes for every month
- Purpose: Time Management, Task Organizing, Habit Tracking
- Format: Daily (with weekly and monthly planners)
- Size: A5 (5.8” x 8.3”)
- Layout: 1 page for each day
- Page thickness: 120gsm
- Binding: Hardcover
- Cover Material: Vegan leather hardcover
- Page Number: Lasts 6 Months
- An elastic band for closure, a pen loop,
- Three ribbons for bookmarks,
- Inner pocket to keep extra notes
- Includes a user guide and six sheets of stickers
- Available in 8 different colors
- A fascinating gift box
- Colorful Layouts for daily planning
- Set a daily goal and top 3 priorities
- Hourly schedule from 6 am – 9 pm
- Space for a to-do list
- Rate daily productivity level
- The weekly spread includes a habit tracker
- Set goals for different aspects of life
- Includes pages for gratitude and affirmations
- Have pages for mind maps, important dates, and notes.
- A bit heavy to carry around
- Too many features. Many people do not need all of them.
Variations of the same brand:
- Clever Fox Planner Daily PRO – A4 Size, 3 Months- View on Amazon
3. Smart Daily Planner
If you are looking for an undated daily planner with notes for brainstorming, this is the planner for you. Smart Daily Planner covers 52 weeks. You can use it for a year and start whenever you want. Planner is designed with high-quality materials and scientifically proven layouts. Aside from daily task management, the planner helps you stay on track to achieve your goals. Smart Daily Planner lets you plan your month and reflect on your daily and weekly performance. It allows you to be organized and focused while living a balanced life.
Specialty: Blank pages for notes and brainstorming at the end of the planner
- Purpose: Achieve Goals, increase productivity, and time management
- Format: Daily Planning
- Size: A4 Size (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Layout: 52 weeks and 12 months
- Paper quality: no-bleed 120 gsm
- Binder: Hardcover
- Cover Material: Acid-free and vegan leather
- Page Number: 260 Pages
- Luxurious quality and attractive design
- Well-structured and scientifically designed
- Three bookmark ribbons for multi-section planning
- Expandable inner back pocket and flat lay binding
- Elastic straps for closure and pen loop
- Have a section for the monthly plan and weekly review.
- Daily schedule from 6 am – 8 pm
- Compact view of multiple days in one spread
- Sections for gratitude, to-do, and notes
- Daily and weekly accomplishment reviews
- Keeps you on track toward achieving your goals
- Boosts productivity and happiness
- A bit heavy and difficult to carry around
Variations of same brand:
Smart planner Pro – Smaller A5 sized and different layout – View on Amazon
4. ZICOTO Daily Planner
A compact 120-day planner that makes day-to-day task management more manageable. It covers everything in our everyday life – note-taking, to-do lists, prioritization, meal planning, fitness tracking, etc. In addition, inspirational quotes and gratitude practice will motivate you to achieve great things. Although the ZICOTO Daily planner is designed for women, anyone can use it to stay organized and focused.
Specialty: Inspirational quotes at the bottom of each page
- Purpose: To-do list, Daily Focus
- Format: Undated daily planner with notes
- Size: 6.4″ X 8.5″
- Layout: 1 page for each day
- Page quality: Non-bleed Pages
- Binder: Spiral-bound
- Cover Material: Hard Cardboard
- Beautiful design with four golden corners
- Eight sections to plan daily activities
- Back Pocket for storage
- An elastic band is attached to keep it closed
- You can tear away pages if you want.
- Take notes, prioritize tasks, and set appointments
- Write health activities and track water intake
- Practice gratitude and be motivated
- Easy to use and convenient to carry
- No bookmark ribbon and pen loop
- No section for a weekly or monthly plan
Similar Planners of other brands:
- Bright Day Daily To-Do planner – View on Amazon
- KAICN Daily Planner (with time schedule) – View on Amazon
- Regolden-Book Daily Planner – View on Amazon
5. Daily Planner Notepads
Notepad planners are also worth buying if you are looking for a tear-off type planner. In these planners, you will find all the prompts that a regular planner includes except a fancy cover and supplementary materials. Hence, these are more affordable. You can plan and take your daily plan with you by simply tearing out a sheet. Here are three planners you can consider.
Undated weekly planners
Weekly planners are ideal for planning a whole week and getting a complete view of the week’s to-dos in one spread. They are helpful for goal achievement. Weekly planners include a monthly planner that will be good for planning monthly goals and to-dos. Here are five weekly undated planners listed below.
1. Legend Planner – Weekly and Monthly Planner
An excellent all-in-one planner allows you to brainstorm and figure out your vision. Use goal-setting techniques to turn your dreams into reality. Become the best version of yourself by using weekly and monthly reflection and habit-tracking prompts. Also, plan your weeks in a more meaningful way. With Legend Planner, you can stay on top of your weeks and manage time more efficiently.
Specialty: A functional and colorful planner.
- Purpose: Goal setting, reflection, Work-life balance
- Format: Weekly (with daily and monthly planning)
- Size: A5 (5.5” x 8.3”)
- Layout: Each week in two-page spreads
- Page thickness: 120gsm
- Binder: Sturdy bookbinding
- Cover Material: Faux Leather
- Page Number: Lasts 52 weeks (12 months)
- Inner Pocket for extra papers
- Includes instruction guide and 100+ colorful stickers
- Three ribbons for bookmarks
- Bright layout and artwork engraved cover
- It has elastic bands for closure and a pen loop
- Have empty pages for note-taking and brainstorming
- Set goals for multiple aspects of life
- Available in more than 15 colors
- Plan and reflect on weekly to-dos and accomplishment
- Have space for self-awareness and life vision
- Make a list of your dreams and meaningful life goals
- Break goals into yearly, quarterly, and monthly goals
- Plan and review monthly achievements
- Not ideal for scheduling
- Too many categories and options make it complex for many people.
Variations of the same brand:
- Legend Planner PRO – View on Amazon
- Legend Planner PRO Hourly Schedule – View on Amazon
2. Clever Fox Pro – Hourly Weekly Planner
Another functional planner to improve your productivity, happiness, and focus. With Clever Fox Weekly Planner, you to stay focused and achieve your goals. Also, be organized and remain productive. The planner allows you to brainstorm for self-discovery, create a vision board, and set yearly goals in different aspects of life. It is ideal for people who want to gradually establish a work-life balance and improve their life.
Specialty: A vertical look at weekly schedules and prompts.
- Purpose: Productivity, Happiness, focus
- Format: Weekly & Monthly Life Planner
- Size: A4 (8.5″ x 11″)
- Layout: Vertical weekly layout.
- Page quality: bleed-resistant 120 gsm
- Binder: Sturdy and flat-lay binding
- Cover Material: Paper, Faux Leather
- Page Number: 52 weeks (lasts one year)
- Includes elastic band and pen loop
- User manual included
- Six sheets of colorful planner stickers
- an accordion pocket at the back.
- Three colorful ribbons
- Available in 10+ colors
- Includes vision boards
- Blank Dot grid pages for notes and doodling
- Each week in two-page spreads with a time slot
- Set daily priorities in a weekly view
- daily appointments and tasks from 6 AM to 9 PM
- Get a vertical picture of the whole week
- A4 planner- enough space to write
- Set yearly goal
- Reflect on monthly and weekly performance
- People who like horizontal layout may dislike it
- Many people find the structure hard to follow
Similar Planners of other brands:
- Legend Planner PRO (Hourly Weekly Planner) – View on Amazon
- PLANBERRY – Hourly Weekly Planner (with Budgeting and expense) – View on Amazon
3. Boxclever Weekly Planner
Are you looking for something beyond time management and productivity? You can think further with Boxclever Weekly Planner. With this planner, you can do budgeting and make shopping lists. Also, you can do planning for Christmas. Social and family plans are in one place. It is a simple planner with a minimalistic design. Have plenty of space each day to write things in detail.
Specialty: A planner with budgeting and tear-out shopping lists.
- Purpose: Appointment, planning, budgeting
- Format: Weekly (with a budget and monthly planner)
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5
- Layout: Undated Weekly View
- Page quality: thick
- Binding: Unknown
- Cover Material: Durable hardcover
- Page Number: lasts 12 months
- 108 tear-out grocery lists
- A Paper pocket at the back to hold documents
- Two bookmark ribbons
- Elastic closure and pen loop.
- Durable hardcover and high-quality paper
- Colorful stickers
- Schedule recurring weekly events in the weekly routine
- Plan weekly and daily activities
- Plan monthly schedule and write a to-do list
- Note down valuable numbers and address
- Have a look at birthday dates on one page
- Do simple financial tasks
- Make grocery lists and tear them out to carry
- The pen loop is a bit small
- Not a lay flat type binding
Variation of the same brand:
- Boxclever Press – Undated Goal Planner – View on Amazon
4. TREES Weekly Planner (A5-P)
Are you looking for a simple planner? Trees Weekly Planner can be the right option for you. An ideal one if your days go well without a schedule. You need to jot down notes and reminders only. Get a quick view of your daily and weekly to-dos. However, with a habit tracker feature, you can introduce a new habit and keep yourself accountable to practices.
Specialty: A budget-friendly and less complicated planner.
- Purpose: To-Do List, Weekly Goals, Habit Tracking
- Format: Weekly
- Size: A5 (5.5″ x 8.3″)
- Layout: 2 pages per week
- Page quality: Acid-free paper
- Binder: Twin-Wire Binding
- Cover Material: Flexible PVC Hard Cover
- Page Number: Sheets for 52 weeks (Lasts one year)
- Cute and simple design
- Simple Layout to jot down things quickly
- Lightweight, so easy to carry
- Enough space to write something in a bit of detail
- Well-bound that lays flat on a table
- No additional 12 monthly overview pages
- No other accessories (extra pocket or bookmark ribbon)
5. Weekly Planner Notepads
Like daily planners, weekly planners are also available in notepad form. You can plan the weeks’ to-dos and carry the planner sheet. It is more convenient to carry than holding a notebook. Just tear it out and take it with you. You can even remove a sheet if any mistake occurs in planning.
Here are two weekly notepad planners included.
Rocketbook Smart Reusable Planner
Want to get a planner that you can use for years? Then you can consider buying a Rocketbook Planner. With this planner, you can take notes, do planning, save your work in cloud platforms and share them with others.
Rocketbooks papers are erasable, allowing you to write, erase, and reuse the pages. It is the combination of traditional writing experience and modern technology. It is eco-friendly also.
Learn more about Rocketbook notebooks and planners in this blog post – Rocketbook 101: Everything You Need To Know Before You Buy
Rocketbook planners are available in various layouts and sizes. Here are two useful planners listed.
|Rocketbook Fusion Plus |
Smart Notebook and Planner
|Rocketbook Panda Planner|
|Check Price||Check Price|
What should you look for when buying a planner?
Planners come in various layouts and formats. Hence, selecting one from an array of planners is confusing. Here are a few things you should look for when buying a planner to choose the right one.
- Dated or undated: Those who use planners daily prefer dated ones. These planners are organized by month, week, and date. You can hold yourself accountable for planning by utilizing this kind of planner. A planner without dates, however, gives you more freedom in using it. You can start using it anytime during the year and take a break when needed. With no page waste, your planner remains current.
- Layout (daily or weekly): Planners with daily structure include daily prompts and hourly schedules. And more things related to daily activities. It is ideal for people who prefer to manage daily tasks and remain organized. On the other hand, weekly planners include goal setting and weekly and monthly reflection features. This type of planner is ideal for long-term planning. Weekly planners are available in horizontal and vertical layouts.
- Hourly time slot: Planners with hourly time slots are easier to plan days, especially if an individual wants to apply time-blocking time management techniques. On the other hand, some people have light duties throughout the day. They prefer daily to-do areas without an hourly schedule.
- Prompts or blanks: At present, good-quality planners come with various prompts like gratitude, reflection, habit tracking, and so on. These prompts help you remain motivated each day and be focused on your goals. Also, it allows you to plan a day in a structured way and be more productive. However, some people prefer a simple planner version with few prompts. They want to stay focused on main to-dos and simple scheduling.
- Cover and paper quality: High-quality planners’ paper thickness is usually 100/120 gsm. This quality paper resists ink from bleeding through. And you can write smoothly on these papers with any pen. However, the paper quality will be less thick if you seek a budget-friendly planner. Similarly, high-quality planners’ cover materials are made of faux leather. In contrast, low-priced planners’ cover materials are made of a hardcover.
- Paper size: Planners come in an array of sizes. An A4-sized planner is larger. It has enough space to write things in detail and is suitable for people with large handwriting. A5-sized planners are comparatively small and ideal for carrying around. A6 (4.1″ x 5.8″) sized planners allow you to put a fair amount of details. This size is also known as personal size. B6 is another size found in planners.
- Binding: Regarding binding, people prefer something that can lay flat on a surface. Planners come in perfect binding, and spiral binding stays flat on the table. They are easy to open and close. However, some planners are available without any binding, and they are designed as notepads.
- Additional materials: High-quality planners include various supplemental materials such as an inner pocket, elastic closure band, pen loop, bookmark ribbon, etc. These materials make your planning process easier for you. Thus look for these extras if you are buying a high-quality planner. However, you will not get these extras in a basic planner.
Although an increased number of apps are available for planning purposes, paper planners have immense popularity for various reasons. People who want to reduce screen time are big fans of paper planners. In addition, writing is more engaging for the brain. Using a paper planner, you’ll use the power of writing and ultimately do your brain a favor.